CULTURE AND BENEFITS
Transact’s core aim is to make financial planning easier by supporting IFAs in managing their client’s investments. We always strive to do the right thing, which is reflected in our purpose, strategy and values.
The Miggins Family
A term you will often hear used here at Transact is the Miggins family, this represents the clients who use Transact guided by a financial adviser.
Our Purpose: Helping the Miggins family manage their investments
Transact enables the Miggins family and their adviser to hold their investments on a single platform across tax wrappers. We provide custody, tax wrapping, trading and reporting. We facilitate inter-generational planning. Transact delivers great service and value for money.
Our Strategy: Making financial planning easier
Financial planning is easier for advisers and the Miggins family with Transact. We deliver great service. Our platform helps advisers grow revenues and reduce risk and cost in their business. We will always have control of our technology, wrappers and service. Transact will continue to lead the UK platform industry and reach £100bn FUD during this decade.
Our Values: Doing the right
We do the right thing for customers, advisers, staff, shareholders, suppliers and the wider community. Doing the right thing for our staff drives superior adviser service, shareholder returns and great outcomes for the Miggins family. We focus on getting things right first time. When things go wrong our priority is to listen, learn, improve and to do the right thing.
Staff rewards and benefits
- Competitive salary
- Generous non-contributory pension scheme
- Salary sacrifice pension scheme
- Discretionary annual cash bonus
- Discretionary annual equity bonus
- Attractive staff share scheme
- Life cover
- Optional private medical insurance
- Annual leave of 25 days plus bank holidays
- Buying and selling of annual leave
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Funded eye examinations
Continued training and development opportunities
A variety of professional qualifications are supported across the business. Examples include the RO1 from the CII and the IOC from the CISI. We may cover all or part of the costs of courses provided they are approved by your manager and relevant to your role.
- We offer a number of internal developmental secondments.
- These help staff understand different areas of the business and gain new skills.
- We support our employees in becoming ‘specialists’ in a chosen field.
- They then became the main point of contact for their team for that subject.